jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

Hello everyone!

It's so great for me that you have been here in my blog again.

Today I'm gonna tell you about my favourite piece of technology.

To start, I like to travel a lot around my own country and the entire world. I have been in Mexico, Brasil Argentina and the south of Chile. In all my travels i have with me my camera that it's so wonderful because would let me take pictures of the place.

The camera's model is Nikon Coolpix B500 (Red) and I have it since I was a little girl. I like save this pictures because in the future when I see them I will remember the beautiful moments that I had in my life, the place, the animals, the people, and everything.

I totally recommended have a camera because it allows that you have regards of these moments so appreciated in the life.

After I write this, I think that I should change it...

Bye, see you next time ❤


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hi everybody! Honestly, I do not admire anyone in my area as I have not found anyone who calls my attention for their achievements or for wh...