jueves, 1 de julio de 2021

Hello everybody!

Today I will talk about the pros and cons of my career: Chemistry and Pharmacy.

Pharmaceutical chemist are in charge of he formulation, evaluation, dispensing and application of medicines, which is why they have a fundamental role in the health ara. He is also the main person in charge of reviewing the medical prescription, so that the medicines are dispensed ad applied correctl so thtat the patient receives responsible, safe, effective, and quality care.

Although the production of the pharmaceutical industry is directly aimed at improving health and peventing diseases, on the other hand, its toxic waste dectly affects the enviroment, being this area the fifth to emit more geenhouse gases, thtat is, it is one of the most polluting sectors for the planet.

For my part, I would like to put a grain of sand in changing this industry from the inside, since I will have the power to control the same industry and other companies that do not comply with enviromental rules. In addition, I will be able to believe from the natural, implementing herbal medicine to help  the community in a more comprehensive and less invasive way.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hi everybody! Honestly, I do not admire anyone in my area as I have not found anyone who calls my attention for their achievements or for wh...